Spira Men’s Stinger 2 Running Shoes add a spring to your steps with shock-absorbing WaveSpring technology
How can a shoe be so lightweight, yet pack so much cushioning? The answer is patented WaveSpring® technology. This ultra-light walking or running shoe features one spring in the heel and two springs in the forefoot provide unequaled cushioning, shock absorption and energy return without weighing you down. The molded EVA insole may be removed to accommodate orthotics. Breathable air mesh upper. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal to high arches.
Features & Benefits of Spira Men’s Stinger 2 Running Shoes:
- WaveSpring technology offers long-lasting cushioning that’s light on your feet.
- Tri-spring configuration, one in the heel and two in the forefoot, absorbs impact and returns energy to your foot, helping to reduce foot stress and fatigue.
- Injection-molded EVA midsole has openings that allow air to escape, which helps enhance the cushioning effect of the springs.
- Molded nylon shank adds stability and helps hold the foot in place.
- Removable, molded EVA insole accommodates orthotics.
Other Important Information About Spira Men’s Stinger 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh upper, EVA insole, EVA midsole with WaveSpring, nylon shank, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.