Spira Men’s Odyssey Running Shoes — designed with WaveSpring technology for long-lasting cushioning and energy return
This synthetic / mesh running shoe adds spring to your steps with WaveSpring® technology… one spring in the heel and two in the forefoot, surrounded with a compression-molded EVA midsole, offer superior shock absorption. A built-in shank offers helps stabilize and supports the arch. High-abrasion rubber in the heel of the outsole enhances durability, while forefoot flex grooves encourage a quick transition through the gait cycle.
Click here to view the Odyssey Triple Spring Wave Technology.
Features & Benefits of Spira Men’s Odyssey Running Shoes:
- Tri-WaveSpring technology, one spring on the heel and two in the forefoot, provides energy return and shock absorption, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- 5mm molded EVA insole can be removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Molded external shank adds extra stability at the midfoot.
- Semi-curved last (shape) offers a comfortable fit.
- Strobel construction with an EVA sockliner for added comfort, durability, superior shock absorption and fatigue reduction.
Other Important Information About Spira Men’s Odyssey Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, EVA midsole with WaveSpring technology, EVA shank, rubber / high-abrasion rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.