Spira Men’s Genesis X Running Shoes combine the superior cushioning of WaveSpring technology with extra support and control
This running shoe delivers exceptional cushioning without compromising stability, making it a great choice for mild to moderate overpronators. The low-profile tri-spring design incorporates two independent forefoot springs and one heel spring. These lightweight, resilient stainless steel springs absorb impact and return energy with each step for maximum cushioning, helping reduce foot stress and fatigue. A firm midfoot shank ensures a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off, and great stability comes from a high-density medial post and wide heel platform. Removable molded EVA insole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Spira Men’s Genesis X Running Shoes:
- High-density medial post and wide heel platform provide support for the mild to moderate overpronator.
- WaveSpring cushioning system provides maximum cushioning and helps reduce stress and fatigue on the body.
- Firm midfoot shank promotes a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off.
- Synthetic and air mesh upper offers breathability to help keep feet cool.
- High-abrasion rubber heel strike pad increases the durability of the outsole.
Other Important Information About Spira Men’s Genesis X Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, EVA midsole with WaveSpring Technology, EVA shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.