Stride with confidence, comfort and style in Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Marlow Ankle Boots
Make a sophisticated statement in this ankle boot. It looks great with a premium suede upper, featuring side elastic panels for a customized fit. Plus, a stacked heel adds height and style. Not only does the traction rubber outsole help keep you confident on your feet, it also absorbs shock and flexes as you walk for an easier stride.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Marlow Ankle Boots:
- Double side elastic panels stretch for a customized fit.
- Premium, durable suede upper with pull-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ pattern delivers traction for a confident stride on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Marlow Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: suede upper, cotton upper lining and sockliner, leather footbed, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.