Walk confidently in Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Lexington Boat Shoes with great traction and shock absorption
Look the preppy part in this comfortable, leather boat shoe that simply slips on for easy wear. You’ll feel so comfortable on the EVA heel cup that absorbs shock with every step.
The rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ helps release water as you walk for great traction on wet or dry surfaces. Get the fit you deserve with adjustable 360? lacing.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Lexington Boat Shoes:
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Razor-Cut Wave-Siping design provides traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- EVA heel cup helps absorbs shock to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Handsewn leather upper and upper lining provide a comfortable foot environment and durability.
- 360? Lacing System™ around the side and back of shoe offers an adjustable fit.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Lexington Boat Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, rubber footbed, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.