Great design combines with soft cushioning in Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Katama Espadrilles
This cute, canvas espadrille not only comes in fun prints and colors, it is also so comfortable. The canvas upper is naturally breathable for a cool foot environment. Enjoy the thick cushioning underfoot from the removable, polyurethane, foam-padded insole. The rubber outsole, wrapped in jute, provides traction to help keep you steady as you walk.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Katama Espadrille Shoes:
- Canvas upper provides a naturally breathable foot environment.
- Removable, foam-padded insole offers cushioning from heel to toe.
- 360? Lacing System™ around the side and back of shoe offers an adjustable fit
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Katama Espadrille Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: canvas / jute upper, foam insole, jute midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.