Updated nautical style goes easily with all-day cushioned comfort in Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Hikerfish Boots
Get the classic look of a boat shoe in this lace-up boot. It’s crafted with Genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction, resulting in durability and flexible comfort. The leather upper and padded tongue wrap your foot with a great fit. Plus, you’ll feel confident on your feet thanks to the rubber outsole that offers wet / dry traction.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Hikerfish Boots:
- Molded EVA midsole cushions your steps for all-day comfort.
- Shaft can be left up or rolled down for two different looks.
- Genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction gives the boot durability and flexibility.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ offers traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Stain-resistant and water-resistant leather upper offers long-lasting durability.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Hikerfish Boots:
- Shaft Height: 7".
- Material Content: leather upper, cotton upper lining and sockliner, leather footbed, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.