Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Eden Loafers — a comfortable, classic look that never goes out of style!
Every woman needs a classic, versatile style like this loafer in her wardrobe! Tassel details and moc-toe stitching give the leather upper a traditional look. Underfoot, an EVA heel cup adds shock absorption right where you need it! Plus, you’ll feel confident on your feet wherever you go, thanks to the traction rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Eden Loafers:
- Genuine, handsewn construction gives the shoe a flexible feel.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ pattern delivers traction for a confident stride on a variety of surfaces.
- EVA heel cup provides shock absorption to help reduce walking impact.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Eden Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, cotton upper lining, leather sockliner, memory foam / EVA footbed, foam midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.