Sparkle in Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Bahama 2-Eye Boat Shoes with thick cushioning underfoot
Enjoy a fun vibe in this sparkling, comfortable boat shoe. The canvas upper with sequins allows you to shine! Strolling in this shoe is so comfortable with a removable, polyurethane foam-padded insole that provides thick cushioning from heel to toe. The rubber outsole helps keep you steady with great traction, and also features a Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ design that releases water to help provide a drier foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Bahama 2-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Removable polyurethane foam insole offers cushioning to soften your steps.
- Cotton canvas upper with sequins creates natural breathability for a comfortable foot environment.
- 360? Lacing System™ around the side and back of shoe offers an adjustable fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping design helps release water for great traction.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Bahama 2-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: canvas / sequin upper, cotton sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.