Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Angelfish Leather Boat Shoes deliver an update on a classic style with cushioned comfort
The boat shoe is a casual classic, yet this style offers a more modern look with a short vamp design. Plus, a cushioned EVA midsole adds comfort underfoot. Genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction makes the shoe durable and flexible, while adjustable 360-degree lacing and a padded tongue on the leather upper combine for a comfortable fit. Take confident steps on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the slip-resistant rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Angelfish Leather Boat Shoes:
- Molded EVA midsole cushions your steps for all-day comfort.
- Padded tongue feels soft on your foot.
- 360-degree lacing system allows you to adjust the fit over your foot and around the heel for a customized fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ pattern delivers traction for a confident stride on a variety of surfaces.
- Genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction creates durability and a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Angelfish Leather Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, cotton upper lining and sockliner, leather footbed, EVA midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.