Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Ainslie Ankle Boots — the timeless style you want with the sure-footed traction you need!
This ankle boot is equestrian-inspired, yet crafted for walking comfort. Not only does the traction rubber outsole help keep you confident on your feet, it also absorbs shock and flexes as you walk for an easier stride. The premium suede upper, lined with smooth, seamless cotton, is easy on / off with a back pull tab. Plus, it has stretch elastic panels on both sides for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Ainslie Ankle Boots:
- Double side elastic panels stretch for a customized fit.
- Premium, durable suede upper with pull-on styling allows for easy on / off.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ pattern delivers traction for a confident stride on a variety of surfaces.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Ainslie Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Material Content: suede / pony hair upper, cotton upper lining and sockliner, leather footbed, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.