Sperry Top-Sider Women’s A/O Leather Boat Shoes — a timeless classic with slip resistance and a comfortable fit
This is the boat shoe that started it all! It’s made with genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction for durability and a flexible feel. Not only does the 360-degree lacing system lend an authentic look to this classic style, it also allows you to customize the fit. Plus, the leather upper is water-resistant to help keep feet dry. Take confident steps on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the slip-resistant rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s A/O Leather Boat Shoes:
- 360-degree lacing system allows you to adjust the fit over your foot and around the heel for a customized fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ pattern delivers traction for a confident stride on a variety of surfaces.
- Genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction creates durability and flexible comfort.
- Shock-absorbing EVA heel cup reduces the impact of heel strike for added comfort.
- Stain-resistant and water-resistant leather upper helps keep the shoe looking great longer.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s A/O Leather Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and footbed, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.