Sperry Top-Sider Women’s A/O Leather Boat Shoes — a timeless classic with slip resistance and a comfortable fit
This is the boat shoe that started it all! It’s made with genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction for durability and a flexible feel. Not only does the 360-degree lacing system lend an authentic look to this classic style, it also allows you to customize the fit. Plus, the leather upper is water-resistant to help keep feet dry. Take confident steps on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the slip-resistant rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s A/O Leather Boat Shoes:
- 360-degree lacing system allows you to adjust the fit over your foot and around the heel for a customized fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ pattern delivers traction for a confident stride on a variety of surfaces.
- Genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction creates durability and flexible comfort.
- Shock-absorbing EVA heel cup reduces the impact of heel strike for added comfort.
- Stain-resistant and water-resistant leather upper helps keep the shoe looking great longer.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s A/O Leather Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and footbed, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.