You can count on Sperry Top-Sider Women’s A/O Leather Boat Shoes for sure-footed traction, plus a splash of color!
The classic boat shoe that started it all gets a colorful update. Take confident steps on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the traction rubber outsole. Plus, the color of the outsole contrasts with the leather upper for fun flair! Not only does the 360-degree lacing system lend an authentic look to this classic style, it also allows you to customize the fit.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Women’s A/O Fashion Boat Shoes:
- 360-degree lacing system with durable eyelets allows for a customized fit over your foot and around the heel.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Razor-Cut Wave-Siping™ pattern delivers traction for a confident stride on a variety of surfaces.
- Genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction creates durability and flexible comfort.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Women’s A/O Fashion Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, rubber footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.