Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Wave Driver Kiltie Loafer Shoes — a classic style with sure-footed traction you can count on
This sophisticated loafer is just the thing to complete both casual and dressier outfits. The leather upper looks great with traditional kiltie fringe detail and 360-degree lacing. You’ll feel confident from the sidewalk to slippery boat decks, thanks to the traction rubber outsole. Plus, a removable polyurethane insole adds cushioned comfort from heel to toe.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Wave Driver Kiltie Loafer Shoes:
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a razor-cut Wave Siping™ tread pattern delivers traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Full-length, removable polyurethane insole cushions your steps for all-day comfort.
- Handsewn construction gives the shoe durability for longer-lasting wear.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Wave Driver Kiltie Loafer Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.