Walk with confidence in Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Seaside Venetian Woven Loafers with Wave-Siping traction
The classic loafer gets updated with woven styling and the sure-footed traction of a boat shoe in this casual slip-on. The non-marking rubber outsole is designed with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern, which grips wet and dry surfaces to help keep you confident on your feet. The leather-lined, foam-padded footbed offers cushioning to soften your steps. PU bottom for traction and comfort. The woven leather upper offers a fresh take on a classic silhouette, and it’s breathable to help keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Seaside Venetian Woven Loafers:
- Handsewn, woven leather upper provides lightweight comfort and durability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Wave-Siping tread pattern delivers traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Foam footbed cushions your steps.
- Leather sockliner offers breathability underfoot.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Seaside Venetian Woven Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.