Feel confident on your feet with Wave-Siping traction in Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Seaside Venetian Loafers
This casual style combines the look of a loafer with the sure-footed traction of a boat shoe. The non-marking rubber outsole is designed with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern, which grips wet and dry surfaces to help keep you confident on your feet. The leather-lined, foam-padded footbed offers cushioning to soften your steps. Genuine handsewn construction gives the leather upper lasting durability and a classic look, while a contrast-colored leather patch at the heel adds an extra element of style.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Seaside Venetian Loafers:
- Handsewn leather upper provides lightweight comfort and durability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Wave-Siping tread pattern delivers traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Foam footbed cushions your steps.
- Leather sockliner offers breathability underfoot.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Seaside Venetian Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.