You’ll feel less impact on your feet, thanks to the shock-absorbing ASV Technology in Sperry Top-Sider Men’s SB1170 Lace-Up Shoes
Sperry Top-Sider delivers the comfort features you want in a boat shoe in an athletic sneaker style. ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology in the heel helps reduce impact, whether it’s from walking on land or rough waters at sea. A compression-molded EVA midsole adds extra cushioning. Take confident steps, even on wet decks, with wet / dry traction from the HydroGrip rubber outsole with an Adaptive Wave-Siping™ tread pattern. The leather and mesh upper and cotton lining are made with quick-drying, hydrophobic (water-repelling) materials to help maintain a dry foot environment. Removable polyurethane insole.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s SB1170 Lace-Up Shoes:
- ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology disperses the shock of walking, helping to reduce impact on your legs and back.
- HydroGrip rubber outsole with Adaptive Wave-Siping™ pattern provides sure-footed traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps.
- Hydrophobic upper and lining materials dry quickly and repel water to help keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s SB1170 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, cotton upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.