You’ll feel less impact on your feet, thanks to the shock-absorbing ASV Technology in Sperry Top-Sider Men’s SB1170 Lace-Up Shoes
Sperry Top-Sider delivers the comfort features you want in a boat shoe in an athletic sneaker style. ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology in the heel helps reduce impact, whether it’s from walking on land or rough waters at sea. A compression-molded EVA midsole adds extra cushioning. Take confident steps, even on wet decks, with wet / dry traction from the HydroGrip rubber outsole with an Adaptive Wave-Siping™ tread pattern. The leather and mesh upper and cotton lining are made with quick-drying, hydrophobic (water-repelling) materials to help maintain a dry foot environment. Removable polyurethane insole.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s SB1170 Lace-Up Shoes:
- ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology disperses the shock of walking, helping to reduce impact on your legs and back.
- HydroGrip rubber outsole with Adaptive Wave-Siping™ pattern provides sure-footed traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions your steps.
- Hydrophobic upper and lining materials dry quickly and repel water to help keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s SB1170 Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, cotton upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.