Take a comfortable journey in Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Navigator Venetian Loafers made with genuine handsewn construction
Your feet will appreciate the flexible feel of the genuine handsewn construction that goes into crafting this versatile leather loafer. The leather-lined foam footbed adds heel-to-toe cushioning and breathability, while the rubber outsole offers wet / dry traction with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern, promoting a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Navigator Venetian Loafers:
- Genuine handsewn construction gives the shoe added durability and flexible comfort.
- Full-length foam footbed cushions from heel to toe and enhances breathability underfoot.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ pattern provides sure-footed traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Navigator Venetian Loafers:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane footbed, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.