Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Mariner II 3-Eye Boat Shoes add extra comfort in the heel with shock-absorbing ASV Technology
Go from the docks to the decks with cushioned comfort in this classic boat shoe. ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology in the heel and a shock-absorbing heel cup help reduce impact, whether it’s from walking or rough waters. The leather upper features an adjustable 360-lacing system with a three-eye closure, along with a padded tongue and collar to create a fit you’ll love. The rubber outsole is made with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern that offers wet / dry traction for a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Mariner II 3-Eye Boat Shoes:
- ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology disperses the shock of walking, helping to reduce impact on your legs and back.
- Shock-absorbing EVA heel cup offers added comfort.
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction gives the shoe lasting durability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping pattern provides sure-footed traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- 360-degree lacing system with durable, rustproof eyelets allows you to adjust the width of the heel for a better fit.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Mariner II 3-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane footbed, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.