Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Mariner II 3-Eye Boat Shoes add extra comfort in the heel with shock-absorbing ASV Technology
Go from the docks to the decks with cushioned comfort in this classic boat shoe. ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology in the heel and a shock-absorbing heel cup help reduce impact, whether it’s from walking or rough waters. The leather upper features an adjustable 360-lacing system with a three-eye closure, along with a padded tongue and collar to create a fit you’ll love. The rubber outsole is made with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern that offers wet / dry traction for a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Mariner II 3-Eye Boat Shoes:
- ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology disperses the shock of walking, helping to reduce impact on your legs and back.
- Shock-absorbing EVA heel cup offers added comfort.
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction gives the shoe lasting durability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping pattern provides sure-footed traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- 360-degree lacing system with durable, rustproof eyelets allows you to adjust the width of the heel for a better fit.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Mariner II 3-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane footbed, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.