Classic Sperry Top-Sider Men's Mako 2-Eye Boat Shoes upgraded for comfort
This is the boat shoe that launched an industry
Dual-density bottom with a cushioned midsole absorbs shock and enhances walking comfort. The shock absorbing EVA heel cup with heel pillow reduces foot stress.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men's Mako 2-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Dual-density outsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- EVA heel cup with pillow absorbs shock to reduce foot stress.
- Non-marking rubber outsole features razor cut Wave-Siping™ that disperses water away from underfoot.
- Padded tongue and collar ensure a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men's Mako 2-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: Leather and nubuck upper, EVA insole, Composite plastic shank, Dual density polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.