Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Jamestown Saddle Oxford Shoes enhance a classic style with cushiony memory foam underfoot
The classic saddle shoe makes a great addition to any man’s wardrobe! This lightweight and flexible lace-up oxford combines contrasting suede and leather for a distinctive look. Inside, leather lining feels soft on your foot, while the memory foam footbed cushions your steps. The rubber outsole is made with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern that offers wet / dry traction for a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Jamestown Saddle Oxford Shoes:
- Removable memory foam insole molds to the shape of your foot for customized cushioning.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ pattern provides sure-footed traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Suede / leather upper laces up to fit and offers a classic look.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Jamestown Saddle Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / leather upper, leather upper lining and sockliner, memory foam insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.