Surround your feet in lightweight, long-wearing support with Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Billfish Ultralite Boat Shoes
You’ll enjoy all-day comfort on the shore or at sea in this boat shoe. It has a side-stitched cupsole that wraps around your foot for greater flexibility and support. Plus, the handsewn Tru-Moc construction allows the leather upper to mold to your foot. A combination rubber and EVA footbed provides shock absorption and additional cushioning. Get a customized fit with the 360-degree lacing system that allows you to adjust the ties around the shoe. The rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ provides the ultimate traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Billfish Ultralite Boat Shoes:
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction allows the leather upper to mold to your foot for a comfortable fit.
- 360-degree lacing system allows you to adjust the fit around the heel.
- EVA / rubber footbed provides cushioning and shock absorption.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping pattern delivers sure-footed traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Billfish Ultralite Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, rubber / EVA footbed, Wave-Siping rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth..
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.