Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Billfish Toggle ASV Boat Shoes help reduce impact on your feet, whether you’re on land or at sea
Set sail for comfort in this classic boat shoe! Made with genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction, the leather upper gently conforms to your foot and features 360-degree lacing with an adjustable toggle closure, ensuring a comfortable fit around the foot. The ASV Solution™ with patented Anti Shock and Vibration technology absorbs and disperses the forces caused by walking and boat vibrations, helping you feel more comfortable from the street to the decks. Plus, an EVA heel cup absorbs shock, while non-slip grip from the rubber outsole ensures steadier steps.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Billfish Toggle ASV Boat Shoes:
- Patented Anti Shock and Vibration technology disperses force from walking away from your foot, helping to reduce the effects of foot shock.
- Removable, molded insole with a shock-absorbing EVA heel cup offers extra cushioned comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern provides traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- 360-degree lacing system with toggle closure and rustproof eyelets allows you to adjust the fit and adds durability.
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction creates a durable, comfortable shoe.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Billfish Toggle ASV Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, molded EVA insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.