Stay looking your best in easy-to-clean Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Bahama Washable Boat Shoes
Flaunt an effortless look in this boat shoe. It’s easy to keep clean, just toss it into the washer! Plus, it’s so comfortable with the handsewn Tru-Moc construction that allows the nubuck leather upper to mold to your foot. Get a customized fit with the 360-degree lacing system that you adjust to your liking. Your foot will feel cushioned on the removable, polyurethane insole with the Wave Comfort System™ that also provides extra arch support. The rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ delivers great traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Bahama Washable Boat Shoes:
- Machine-washable, nubuck leather upper is easy to clean for long-lasting wear.
- Padded collar provides extra comfort.
- Removable, polyurethane insole with Wave Comfort System provides lightweight comfort with extra arch support.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping pattern delivers sure-footed traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s Bahama Washable Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, cotton upper lining, fabric sockliner, polyurethane insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.