The timeless design of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s A/O Burnished Boat Shoes provides great traction, cushioning and style
If you want the authentic original boat shoe, this comfortable style is for you. The Tru-Moc construction allows the genuine handsewn leather upper to conform to your foot for a great feel. The classic 360-degree lacing lets you adjust the fit to your liking. Cushion your steps on the rubber footbed that also absorbs shock. Plus, you’ll walk with confidence on the rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ for the ultimate traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s A/O Burnished Boat Shoes:
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction allows the leather upper to mold to your foot for a comfortable fit.
- 360-degree lacing system allows you to adjust the fit around the heel.
- Rubber footbed cushions your steps for all-day comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping pattern delivers sure-footed traction on wet or dry surfaces.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s A/O Burnished Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather sockliner, rubber footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.