Sperry Top-Sider Men’s A/O 2-Eye Boat Shoes — a timeless classic with sure-footed traction and 360-degree lacing for a just-right fit
This is the boat shoe that started it all! It’s made with genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction for durability and a flexible feel. Not only does the 360-degree lacing system lend an authentic look to this classic style, it also allows you to customize the fit. Plus, the leather upper is water-resistant to help keep feet dry. Take confident steps on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the traction rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s A/O 2-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern provides traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Shock-absorbing EVA heel cup adds extra cushioning to soften heel strike.
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction allows the leather upper to mold to your foot for a more comfortable fit.
- 360-degree lacing system with rustproof eyelets allows you to adjust the fit and adds durability.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s A/O 2-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.