Sperry Top-Sider Men’s A/O 2-Eye Boat Shoes — a timeless classic with sure-footed traction and 360-degree lacing for a just-right fit
This is the boat shoe that started it all! It’s made with genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction for durability and a flexible feel. Not only does the 360-degree lacing system lend an authentic look to this classic style, it also allows you to customize the fit. Plus, the leather upper is water-resistant to help keep feet dry. Take confident steps on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the traction rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Men’s A/O 2-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern provides traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Shock-absorbing EVA heel cup adds extra cushioning to soften heel strike.
- Genuine handsewn Tru-Moc construction allows the leather upper to mold to your foot for a more comfortable fit.
- 360-degree lacing system with rustproof eyelets allows you to adjust the fit and adds durability.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Men’s A/O 2-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.