Walk with all the cushion technology you can handle in Sperry Top-Sider Cruz Suede Slip-On Shoes
Casual style is both comfortable and sleek in this dapper slip-on. You’ll love the flexible, vulcanized construction that goes into crafting this rich suede loafer. Walking will feel wonderful on the removable, EVA insole with the cushioning Wave Comfort System™ that provides lightweight support. Plus, the rubber outsole offers wet / dry traction with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern, promoting a confident stride. Twin elastic stretch inserts give for flexible steps.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Cruz Suede Slip-On Shoes:
- Stitched out vulcanized construction gives the shoe added durability and flexible comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ pattern provides sure-footed traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Removable insole with Wave Comfort System provides lightweight comfort.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Cruz Suede Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: suede upper, cotton sockliner, EVA insole, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.