Slip into refined style and stitched construction in Sperry Top-Sider Bristol 3-Eye Boat Shoes
Prepare to fall in love with this classic boat shoe. Your feet will love the flexible feel of the stitched construction that goes into crafting this durable full-grain leather or nubuck leather boat shoe. The leather-lined EVA foam footbed adds heel-to-toe cushioning and breathability, while the rubber outsole offers wet / dry traction with a Wave-Siping™ tread pattern, promoting a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Bristol 3-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction allows the leather or nubuck leather upper to mold to your foot for a comfortable fit.
- EVA foam footbed cushions from heel-to-toe and enhances breathability underfoot.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ pattern provides sure-footed traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper features a 360° Lacing System™ with rust-proof eyelets for a just-right fit.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Bristol 3-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.