Sperry Avenue Duck 3-Eye Shoes — no sweat when it’s cold and wet
The waterproof, seam-sealed construction of this hardy boot helps keep feet dry in wet surroundings. The removable insole is fully-lined with thermal insulation, and the stain and water-resistant leather upper has a fleece-lined collar for added warmth. Razor-cut Wave-Siping™ technology on the non-marking, rugged rubber outsole delivers wet / dry traction for various weather conditions. The traditional lacing system offers a custom-like fit.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Avenue Duck 3-Eye Shoes:
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction helps keep feet dry in wet conditions.
- Fleece upper lining provides warmth for cozy comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a razor-cut Wave Siping tread pattern delivers traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Stain and water-resistant leather upper allows for easy care.
Other Important Information About Sperry Avenue Duck 3-Eye Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fleece upper lining, thermal insulation sockliner, rubber insole and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.