Sperry Top-Sider A/O Winter Shearling Lined Boat Shoes warm up a classic, nautical style
If you’ve ever wished you could wear boat shoes year-round, this is the style for you! The leather upper offers classic style with adjustable 360-degree lacing. What sets it apart is the genuine shearling lining that helps keep feet warm and cozy. Plus, you can take confident steps on wet and dry surfaces, thanks to the rubber outsole with Wave-Siping™ traction.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider A/O Winter Shearling Lined Boat Shoes:
- Genuine shearling lining helps keep feet comfortably warm.
- 360-degree lacing system allows you to adjust the fit over your foot and around the heel for a customized feel.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with a Wave-Siping pattern delivers traction for a confident stride on wet and dry surfaces.
- Genuine, handsewn Tru-Moc construction creates durability and flexibility.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider A/O Winter Shearling Lined Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, shearling upper lining and sockliner, rubber midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.