Tread water and keep feet dry in classic Sperry Top-Sider Avenue Duck Slip-On Shoes
This comfortable duck shoe will get you through wet days. The waterproof, seam-sealed construction helps keep feet dry. Plus, the leather upper with a rubber shell is stain- and water-resistant for easy care and long-lasting wear. You’ll love the fit of this slip-on with dual elastic side inserts that stretch for comfort and easy on / off. The 360° Lacing System™ also adjusts around the front and back for a customized fit. Walk with sure-footed confidence on the razor-cut Wave-Siping™ rubber outsole that helps release water as you walk for better traction.
Features & Benefits of Sperry Top-Sider Avenue Duck Slip-On Shoes:
- Stain- and water-resistant leather upper offers easy care and durability.
- Dual elastic stretch inserts offer a customized fit.
- Waterproof, seam-sealed construction helps keep feet dry.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor-cut Wave-Siping design provides traction on wet or dry surfaces.
- 360 Lacing System around the side and back of shoe offers an adjustable fit.
Other Important Information About Sperry Top-Sider Avenue Duck Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / rubber upper, fleece upper lining, leather sockliner, rubber insole and midsole, plastic shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Paul Sperry, lifelong sailor and inventor, almost lost his life to a slippery boat deck. He spent years and hundreds of experiments trying to perfect a non-slip shoe—and the top sider was born. From the world's first boat shoe to today's contemporary styles that remain true to their heritage, Sperry exists for those drawn to the sun, surf and soul of the ocean.