Give problem-prone feet relief in Spenco Women’s Tori Slide Sandals with a Total Support Cushioning system
If you’re suffering from foot problems, this slide sandal can help with its Total Support™ Cushioning System. It combines orthotic-quality features that help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and heel pain. The contoured EVA footbed softly cushions and molds to your foot over time, while also absorbing shock. It also has a deep heel cup that helps realign your foot to reduce heel stress. The overall arch support helps provide stability and motion control, while also reducing pressure from the ball of the foot to help relieve forefoot pain. The synthetic nubuck leather and mesh upper features wide supportive bands, while the rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Women’s Tori Slide Sandals:
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- EVA footbed cushions and conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball of foot for relief from forefoot pain.
- Synthetic nubuck leather / mesh upper has wide bands that support and allow a great fit.
Other Important Information About Spenco Women’s Tori Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: synthetic nubuck leather / mesh upper, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.