Spenco Women’s Siesta Slide Shoes help relieve foot pain with orthotic-quality support
Can’t stand foot pain? Reach for this supportive slide from Spenco that provides motion control to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward) and alleviate heel pain. Ideal for those suffering from plantar fasciitis, the orthotic-quality contoured arch support and a deep heel cup realign feet to help reduce heel pain. The Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock and cushions the entire foot, while metatarsal arch support offloads pressure from the ball of foot to help relieve forefoot pain. Elastic inserts add a touch of stretch to the fabric upper.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Women’s Siesta Slide Shoes:
- Orthotic arch support and deep heel cup provide stability, alignment and motion control, reducing pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward) to help relieve foot and heel pain.
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball of foot for relief from forefoot pain.
- EVA footbed conforms to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Spenco Women’s Siesta Slide Shoes:
- Material Content: fabric, suede, EVA foam, injection EVA, rubber.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.