Spend some time in Spenco Women’s Siesta Cold Snap Slippers and feel better on your feet!
Reach for this orthotic-quality slipper from Spenco for improved motion control, reduced pronation and to alleviate heel pain from plantar fasciitis. The EVA footbed conforms to the unique shape of your foot for a great fit, and it’s made with a contoured arch support and deep heel cup that help realign feet to reduce heel pain. Plus, the Total Support Cushioning system absorbs shock and cushions the entire foot, while metatarsal arch support off loads foot pressure to help relieve forefoot pain. The comfortable RealFit™ canvas and felt upper features a heel pull tab for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Women’s Siesta Cold Snap Slippers:
- Orthotic arch support and deep heel cup provide stability, alignment and motion control.
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much).
- Extra roomy toe box gives toes extra room to spread out and relax.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball of foot to help relieve forefoot pain.
- RealFit canvas and felt upper offers a comfortable fit and helps hold the foot in place.
- Non-marking rubber outsole delivers traction and won't scuff floors.
Other Important Information About Spenco Women’s Siesta Cold Snap Slippers:
- Material Content: canvas / polyester felt upper, EVA / rubber footbed and outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.