Finally! Sandals that relieve foot pain with orthotic-quality support — Spenco Women’s Polysorb Total Support Yumi Thong Sandals
Do you love the look and feel of sandals, but you can’t stand foot pain? Reach for this supportive thong sandal from Spenco that provides motion control, reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and alleviate heel pain. Ideal for those suffering from plantar fasciitis, the orthotic-quality contoured arch support and a deep heel cup help realign feet to reduce heel pain. The Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock and cushions the entire foot, while metatarsal arch support offloads pressure from the ball of foot to help relieve forefoot pain.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Women’s Polysorb Total Support Yumi Thong Sandals:
- Orthotic arch support and deep heel cup provide stability, alignment and motion control, reducing pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward) and relieving foot and heel pain.
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball of foot for relief from forefoot pain.
- Soft strap and premium materials offer lasting wear and a comfortable fit.
- EVA footbed conforms to the shape of your foot.
Other Important Information About Spenco Women’s Polysorb Total Support Yumi Thong Sandals:
- Material Content: thermoplastic rubber, polyurethane nubuck, polyester webbing, PVC, four-way stretch polyester, EVA, SBR rubber foam.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water. Air dry.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.