Get “total support” to help relieve foot pain in Spenco Women’s Mary Jane Slippers
Bring relief to your foot problem in this Mary Jane slipper. It has the Total Support™ Cushioning System with orthotic-quality features that help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and heel pain from plantar fasciitis. You’ll walk with ease on the soft cushioning of the contoured EVA footbed that molds to your foot over time for a great fit. A deep heel cup helps realign your foot to reduce heel stress. The overall arch support helps provide stability and motion control, while also reducing pressure from the ball of the foot to help relieve forefoot pain. Get a just-right fit from the adjustable, hook-and-loop instep strap on the synthetic nubuck leather upper. The rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction with every step.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Women’s Mary Jane Slippers:
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- EVA footbed cushions and conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball of foot for relief from forefoot pain.
- Synthetic nubuck leather upper has an adjustable, hook-and-loop strap for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Spenco Women’s Mary Jane Slippers:
- Material Content: synthetic nubuck leather upper, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.