Feel better on your feet with improved motion control when you spend time in Spenco Women’s Dayku Stretch Slide Sandals
If you need motion control, reach for this orthotic-quality slide sandal from Spenco. The contoured arch support and deep heel cup realign feet to help relieve the heel pain of plantar fasciitis and reduce overpronation (foot rolling inward too much). The Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock and cushions the entire foot, while a metatarsal arch support redistributes pressure away from the forefoot. The EVA footbed also conforms to the unique shape of your foot for a great fit. Leather and fabric upper slides on easily. Elastic cross bands and a hook-and-loop instep strap enhance the fit.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Women’s Dayku Stretch Slide Sandals:
- Total Support Cushioning System absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- EVA foam footbed cushions and conforms to the shape of your foot.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball of foot for relief from forefoot pain.
- Leather upper allows you to adjust the fit with a hook-and-loop instep strap.
- Criss-cross elastic bands over the forefoot add stretch to further customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Spenco Women’s Dayku Stretch Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: leather / fabric upper, fabric upper lining, EVA foam sockliner and footbed, injection EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.