Stride confidently in Spenco Siesta Timberjack Slip-On Shoes with the Total Support system
This classic loafer offers you enhanced mobility with the Total Support® system, which helps reduce overpronation (foot rolling inward too much). Plus, the contoured arch support and deep heel cup work together to help realign your foot and reduce heel pain. Take cushioned steps on the removable EVA insole that takes pressure off the ball of the foot to help relieve forefoot pain. The supple leather upper has a breathable mesh collar with an elastic instep panel that stretches for a just-right fit and easy on / off. Feel fresh, thanks to the Ultra-Fresh® antimicrobial treatment that helps keep odor at bay. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
Features & Benefits of Spenco Siesta Timberjack Slip-On Shoes:
- Leather upper features an elasticized mesh collar for breathability and a just-right fit.
- Arch support and deep heel cup promote stability, alignment and motion control to help relieve foot pain.
- Total Support system helps absorb shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much).
- Removable EVA insole cushions and helps reduce ball-of-foot pressure.
- Ultra-Fresh antimicrobial treatment helps control odor for a fresher foot environment.
- Non-slip rubber outsole offers traction with every step.
Other Important Information About Spenco Siesta Timberjack Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, stretch polyester upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.