Spenco Siesta Slip-On Shoes come built with Total Support technology for a well-supported stride
Reach for this easy-going slip-on with the Total Support® system to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward). Ideal for those with plantar fasciitis, the orthotic-quality, contoured arch support and deep heel cup work together to realign feet and help reduce heel pain. Plus, this casual style also absorbs shock and cushions the entire foot, while metatarsal arch support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain. Side elastic inserts add a touch of stretch to the canvas upper.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Siesta Slip-On Shoes:
- Orthotic arch support and deep heel cup provide stability, alignment and motion control, reducing pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward) to help relieve foot and heel pain.
- Total Support system absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- EVA footbed conforms to the shape of your foot for customized comfort.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball-of-foot for relief from forefoot pain.
Other Important Information About Spenco Siesta Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: canvas upper, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.