Spenco Siesta Slide Leather Clog Shoes are the total package with Total Support to realign your stride
Spenco technology comes built into this casual leather clog. It has the Total Support® system to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward). Ideal for those with plantar fasciitis, the orthotic-quality, contoured arch support and deep heel cup work together to realign feet and help reduce heel pain. Plus, this easy slip-on style also absorbs shock and cushions the entire foot, while metatarsal arch support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot to help relieve forefoot pain. Side elastic inserts add a touch of stretch for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Siesta Slide Leather Clog Shoes:
- Orthotic arch support and deep heel cup provide stability, alignment and motion control, reducing pronation (foot rolling inward) and supination (foot rolling outward) to help relieve foot and heel pain.
- Total Support system absorbs shock, cushions from heel to toe and helps prevent overpronation.
- EVA footbed conforms to the shape of your foot for customized comfort.
- Metatarsal arch support helps take pressure off the ball-of-foot for relief from forefoot pain.
Other Important Information About Spenco Siesta Slide Leather Clog Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, EVA footbed, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.