Doctor recommended to relieve pressure on sensitive feet… Spenco RX Women’s Diabetic Support Footbeds
Thanks to Spenco, a leader in insole technology, there’s a footbed especially designed for those with diabetes. The full-length, triple-density construction starts with a lightweight EVA foam base that is body heat activated to mold to your foot over time, ensuring the exact level of support your foot needs. In the middle is closed-cell nitrogen injected Spenco material that gives feet lasting support while reducing friction for all-day comfort. Topped with Plastazote® memory foam, which provides impact absorption and even pressure distribution for relief to sensitive areas. Also features a supportive arch and neutral heel made specifically for those with diabetes. Recommended for added-depth shoes.
Caution: Do not wear in tight-fitting shoes.
Features & Benefits of Spenco RX Women's Diabetic Support Footbeds:
- Three-layer construction provides pain-relieving support without the pressure
- Body-heat activated EVA foam base conforms over time to the natural shape of your foot for the exact level of support needed.
- Closed-cell nitrogen injected Spenco material gives lasting support and reduces friction for maximum all-day comfort.
- Shock-absorbing Plastazote memory foam evenly distributes pressure for relief to sensitive areas.
Other Important Information About Spenco RX Women's Diabetic Support Footbeds:
- Material Content: 80% EVA foam, 10% neoprene foam, 10% Plastazote foam.