Spenco for Her Q-Factor Total Support Women's Full Length Insoles are designed to align a woman’s body for an easier stride
Walking, running, moving—it’s all quite different for a woman. Why? Women have a greater quadriceps angle (Q-Angle) than men, the angle between the quadriceps muscle and the patellar tendon that places more pressure on women’s knees, hips and back. This insole provides proper support and alignment, improving balance and helping to reduce the risk of injury. The Cuboid Lock System supports the 5th metatarsal, stabilizing the foot, reducing roll out.
Note: Spenco donates a portion of the proceeds from sale of this product to further Breast Cancer initiatives.
Features & Benefits of Spenco for Her Q-Factor Total Support Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Cuboid Lock System stabilizes the foot and arch through midstance transition and supination.
- Metatarsal pad helps relieve pain and offload pressure on metatarsal heads.
- Gel heel strike cushion absorbs shock and returns energy to the foot.
- Dual density EVA provides lightweight, yet firm support, helping to cradle the heel and support the arch while providing motion control to the entire foot.
- Low friction top cloth with Ultra-Fresh Silpure helps prevent blisters while controlling odor-causing bacteria.
Other Important Information About Spenco for Her Q-Factor Total Support Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: EVA foam, Silpure treated top fabric.