Spenco for Her Q-Factor Women's Cushioning Full Length Insoles provide better body alignment for women
Because of a wider pelvis, women usually have a greater Q-Angle (the angle between the quadriceps muscle and the patellar tendon), which places more pressure on knees, hips and back. Spenco has designed an insole specifically for women, taking into consideration the structure of her body.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes.
Note: Spenco donates a portion of the proceeds from sale of this product to further Breast Cancer initiatives.
Features & Benefits of Spenco for Her Q-Factor Women's Cushioning Full Length Insoles:
- A gel heel plug absorbs shock and returns energy to the heel.
- Dual density polyurethane cradles the heel and supports the arch.
- Exclusive closed-cell, nitrogen-injected material absorbs shock.
- Extra cushioning in the forefoot helps relieve pain under the ball-of-foot.
- Q-Factor technology helps provide proper support and alignment, improving balance and helping to reduce the risk of injury.
Other Important Information About Spenco for Her Q-Factor Women's Cushioning Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: 43% polyurethane, 38% neoprene, 9% PVC, 8% EVA.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.