Spenco PolySorb Occupational Heavy Duty Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles provide pain-relieving support without pressure
These cushiony soft insoles are ideal for people with flat feet and those who can’t stand the pressure of rigid insoles. A closed-cell, nitrogen-injected material absorbs foot shock to help relieve pain. A flexible, built-in arch cushion provides stability and support to help maintain proper foot position.
Features & Benefits of Spenco PolySorb Occupational Heavy Duty Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- A shock-absorbing layer of closed-cell, nitrogen-injected Spenco material helps reduce impact on your feet.
- Arch cushion supports your arch and flexes with your foot.
- Nylon sockliner reduces friction and heat build-up, two conditions that can cause blisters and calluses.
- Full-length design cushions foot from heel to toe.
- 4-way stretch nylon with Ultra-Fresh Silpure.
- Ideal for those with flat feet that cannot tolerate the pressure of more rigid insoles.
Other Important Information About Spenco PolySorb Occupational Heavy Duty Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: neoprene rubber, polyurethane foam, 4-way stretch nylon upper.
- Made in USA.
Spenco draws on over 45 years of insole design experience to develop shoes with comfort-promoting, bio-mechanical attributes. These attributes include a cushioned heel, deep heel cupping, orthotic arch support and a cushioned forefoot.