Spenco Polysorb Flow Cool Insoles circulate air to help keep your feet cool and dry
Feel the cooling effects of air flow with these cushioned, foot-cooling insoles. The SpenCool™ fabric cover is embedded with jade, a mineral which instantly cools your feet on contact. A blend of EVA and magnesium oxide dissipates heat, while heel pads and air channels on the bottom of the insoles circulate air as you walk, replacing warm air with cool, fresh air. Plus, the contoured design provides arch and heel support to help align your stride.
Features & Benefits of Spenco Polysorb Flow Cool Insoles:
- Moisture-wicking SpenCool fabric is embedded with jade, which helps keep feet cool.
- Air channel technology combines grooves in the insoles and ventilation holes on the bottom that circulate air for a cool, dry foot environment.
- EVA / magnesium oxide blend dissipates heat, allowing it to escape through the ventilation holes.
- Contoured design provides firm support and alignment, helping stabilize the arch and heel.
- Silipure antimicrobial treatment helps reduce odor build-up to keep feet fresh.
Other Important Information About Spenco Polysorb Flow Cool Insoles:
- Material Content: EVA, polyurethane, PVC.