Protect your feet from wet, cold conditions in waterproof Sorel Joan of Arctic Boots
This sporty lace-up boot is not only stylish with a faux-fur collar, but it will keep you protected in harsh elements. The waterproof, full-grain leather and suede upper with a rubber shell is seam-sealed to keep moisture out and your foot dry. Stay cozy with the removable, recycled 6mm felt liner that protects in temperatures as low as 25 degrees below Fahrenheit. Feel comfortable all day as you walk on the removable EVA insole that cushions from heel to toe. The vulcanized rubber outsole provides sure-footed confidence with its herringbone-pattern tread for great traction.
Features & Benefits of Sorel Joan of Arctic Boots:
- Waterproof, full-grain leather and suede upper with a rubber shell is seam-sealed to help protect feet in wet conditions.
- Removable, recycled 6mm felt liner provides moisture-wicking warmth in temperatures as low as -25○F.
- Herringbone-pattern rubber outsole with vulcanized (molded) construction offers durability and traction.
- Removable EVA insole provides comfortable cushioning for all-day wear.
- Laces allow for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Sorel Joan of Arctic Boots:
- Shaft Height: 12".
- Material Content: full-grain leather / suede / vulcanized rubber upper, recycled felt / faux fur lining, EVA insole, vulcanized rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.