Stay light and warm on your feet in Sorel Avalanche Trail Waterproof Insulated Boots with Techlite
This lace-up book has the rugged good looks of a hiker with a lightweight design. The waterproof leather upper is seam-sealed to help keep your foot dry in the coldest of elements. The patented Techlite™ rubber technology offers a super lightweight feel and resists cracking due to cold. Enjoy a cozy, warm foot environment with 200g Thinsulate™ fabric lining that’s rated to withstand temperatures as low as 25 degrees below Fahrenheit. Plus, the lining also wicks away moisture. The removable EVA insole offers cushioning comfort underfoot. You’ll feel sure-footed walking on the rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs that provide grip on snowy or icy surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Sorel Avalanche Trail Waterproof Insulated Boots:
- Waterproof leather and rubber upper is seam-sealed to help protect feet in wet conditions.
- Patented Techlite technology in the upper resists cracking in cold weather.
- Thinsulate 200g fabric lining provides moisture-wicking warmth in temperatures as low as -25○F/-25○C.
- Rubber outsole with multidirectional lugs offers great traction in snow and on ice.
- Removable EVA insole provides comfortable cushioning for all-day wear
Other Important Information About Sorel Avalanche Trail Waterproof Insulated Boots:
- Shaft Height: 9 1/2".
- Material Content: leather / Techlite ™ EVA upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.