Feel the warm comfort — even in the coldest temps — with Sorel 1964 Pac Nylon Waterproof Insulated Boots
When the frost, snow and ice are piling up, reach for this lace-up boot to keep you protected. The waterproof ripstop (tear- and rip-resistant) nylon upper with a rubber shell is seam-sealed to help keep out moisture. Keep your feet warm and comfortable with the washable 9mm liner that removes and protects in temperatures as low as 40 degrees below Fahrenheit. The felt also wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry and reduce odor. Tread comfortably on the removable, EVA insole that cushions from heel to toe. Get excellent traction on the durable vulcanized (molded) rubber outsole that provides grip on icy, snowy surfaces.
Features & Benefits of Sorel 1964 Pac Nylon Waterproof Insulated Boots:
- Waterproof ripstop nylon and rubber upper is seam-sealed to help keep feet dry in wet conditions.
- Washable 9mm recycled felt removable liner provides moisture-wicking warmth in temperatures as low as -40○F/-40○C.
- Rubber outsole with vulcanized (molded) construction resists cracking and offers superior traction in snow and on ice.
- Removable EVA insole provides comfortable cushioning for all-day wear.
- 2.5mm felt frost plug midsole offers insulation with an extra barrier against the cold underfoot.
Other Important Information About Sorel 1964 Pac Nylon Waterproof Insulated Boots:
- Shaft Height: 9".
- Material Content: leather / rubber upper, felt upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, felt midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.