Sorbothane Rigid Arch Men's / Women's Full Lengt deliver maximum support and motion control to correct your stride... plus unrivaled shock absorption!
Wear these insoles in almost any type of shoe for ultimate motion control. The rigid polypropylene plate helps align your foot to prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward). You feel less impact on your heel, thanks to the heel insert made of Sorbothane, one of the most shock-absorbing materials in the world.
Features & Benefits of Sorbothane Rigid Arch Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Rigid polypropylene plate lifts and holds the foot in its proper position.
- Sorbothane heel insert absorbs up to 94% of shock upon impact.
- Poron® foam layer rebounds to its original shape after impact.
- Brushed polyester fabric cover wicks away moisture.
Other Important Information About Sorbothane Rigid Arch Men's / Women's Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: Sorbothane, polypropylene, Poron.
- Made in USA.